Pomoc dla niepełnosprawnych

Change font size

For Foreigners

Welcome to the Department of Foreigners.

Here you will learn how to legalize your stay, obtain a work permit, invite a foreigner to our country and become a Polish citizen.

We offer you help and support from the submission of an application to receiving the decision.

You are welcome!


Follow your case


For Foreigners


Rules for submitting applications for residence for foreigners - click here



Podziel / Share
Published by : Magdalena Sierocka, 23.04.2014, Number of visits: 35276, Register of changes