Pomoc dla niepełnosprawnych

Change font size

Registration of an EU citizen

Who can file an application and when?

A citizen of a Member State of the European Union, of a Member State of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) – a party to the agreement on the European Economic Area or

The application for the registration of a foreigner's residence should be submitted by a foreigner IN PERSON to a voivode having jurisdiction over her/his place of residence no later than on the next day following the end of the period of 3 months after her/his entry into the territory of Poland. The requirement of personal submission of an application does not apply no a minor.

Podziel / Share
Published by Michał Dec, 22.04.2014, Number of hits: 8113, Change Log