Pomoc dla niepełnosprawnych

Change font size

Registration of an EU citizen

Can I appoint a representative?

An application for residence registration should be submitted by a foreigner IN PERSON.

During the proceedings, the Party may be represented by a representative appointed under a written power of attorney.

The certificate of an EU citizen's residence registration should be collected by the Party in person or through a representative having a special power of attorney to collect it.

Podziel / Share
Published by Michał Dec, 22.04.2014, Number of hits: 2241, Change Log