Pomoc dla niepełnosprawnych

Change font size

Registration of an EU citizen

What should I do if I have changed my registered address, or I have damaged or lost the certificate of residence registration?

The European Union citizen should report to the voivode having jurisdiction over her/his place of residence with the following documents:

  • an application for the replacement or issue of a new a certificate of an EU citizen's residence registration,
  • a travel document or another document confirming her/his identity and citizenship,
  • a confirmation of residence registration, only if it is a permanent or temporary registration for more than 3 months,
  • a certificate of an EU citizen's residence registration.   

Podziel / Share
Published by Michał Dec, 22.04.2014, Number of hits: 2641, Change Log