Pomoc dla niepełnosprawnych

Change font size

Long-term resident’s EC residence permit

What documents do I need to submit?

  • 2 copies of the application for a long-term EU residence permit completed in accordance with the instructions; if a foreigner is younger than 13 years old - 1 copy of the applicaton
  • 4 recent colour photographs, undamaged, size 45x35 mm, made in the last six months on a plain white background, with good focus, clearly showing the eyes and face from the top of the head to the top of the shoulders; the face should occupy 70-80% of the photograph; the photograph should show the person looking straight ahead with their eyes open, not covered by hair, with a natural facial expression and mouth closed

Aliens with congenital or acquired vision defects may attach a photograph showing them wearing glasses with dark lenses. In such a case, the application must be accompanied by evidence of disability, and in its absence, the alien's statement of having a disability.
Aliens wearing a headdress in accordance with the principles of their religion may attach a photograph in the headdress, as long as the face is fully visible. In this case, the application must be accompanied by the alien's statement of belonging to a religious community.

  • A valid travel document (2 photocopies); if a foreigner is younger than 13 years old - 1 photocopy of a valid travel document
  • Legal title to a residence (excluding a lending contract for premises, unless the lender is the descendants, ascendants, spouse, spouse's parents or alien's siblings)
  • Documents proving the required five-year, continuous and legal residence in Poland
  • Documents confirming having a stable and regular source of income sufficient to cover the costs of living for yourself and dependent family members - use a calculator
  • Documents confirming having health insurance or coverage by the insurer of the cost of treatment in Poland
  • Current confirmation of a temporary registered address
  • Official certificate confirming knowledge of the Polish language, i.e. graduation certificate of a school in Poland, graduation certificate of a school abroad with Polish language of instruction or a certificate issued by the State Committee on Certifying the Knowledge of the Polish Language as a Foreign Language
Podziel / Share
Published by Michał Dec, 24.04.2014, Number of hits: 8300, Change Log