Pomoc dla niepełnosprawnych

Change font size


What documents do I need to submit?

  • 2 copies of the application for a temporary residence permit completed in accordance with the instructions;
  • 4 recent colour photographs, undamaged, size 45x35 mm, made in the last six months on a plain white background, with good focus, clearly showing the eyes and face from the top of the head to the top of the shoulders; the face should occupy 70-80% of the photograph; the photograph should show the person looking straight ahead with their eyes open, not covered by hair, with a natural facial expression and mouth closed:

      Foreigners with congenital or acquired vision defects may attach a photograph showing them wearing glasses with dark lenses. In such a case, the application must be accompanied by evidence of disability, and in its absence, the foreigner's statement of having a disability.

    Foreigners wearing a headdress in accordance with the principles of their religion may attach a photograph in the headdress, as long as the face is fully visible. In this case, the application must be accompanied by the foreigner's statement of belonging to a religious community.
  • A valid travel document (2 photocopies);
  • Confirmation from the university of acceptance for studies or continuation of studies, or a certificate of participation in training course;
  • Proof of payment of the required tuition/course fee, if they are payable;
  • Documents confirming having health insurance or coverage by the insurer of the cost of treatment in Poland;
  • Evidence of sufficient funds to cover the costs of living and return travel to the country of origin or residence and the cost of tuition/ training course.
Podziel / Share
Published by Michał Dec, 23.04.2014, Number of hits: 95765, Change Log